UPDATE: Monday (Jan. 2) household recylcling and garbage will be collected on Tuesday (Jan. 3).
PORT CHESTER N.Y. - The Village of Port Chester has announced the following changes in the sanitation schedule for the next two weeks. The village would also like to announce its office will be closed next Monday, January 2 in observance of New Year's Day.
The changes are for both the week following Christmas and the week following New Years:
Tuesday's (Dec. 27 and Jan. 3) household recycling and garbage will be collected on Wednesday (Dec. 28 and Jan. 4).
There will be no Wednesday curbside pickup on December 28 or January 4. The next Wednesday curbside pickup will be on January 11.
Thursday's and Friday's household garbage and recycling pickup will remain on the regular schedule.
Residents can bring curbside trash items to the Department of Public Works site located on Fox Island Road Tuesday through Friday. For drop off times, call Public Works at (914)939-5207.
- 1 Port Chester Easter Egg Hunt Rescheduled For Saturday
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Port Chester Saturday
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents