UPDATE: Monday (Jan. 2) household recylcling and garbage will be collected on Tuesday (Jan. 3).
PORT CHESTER N.Y. - The Village of Port Chester has announced the following changes in the sanitation schedule for the next two weeks. The village would also like to announce its office will be closed next Monday, January 2 in observance of New Year's Day.
The changes are for both the week following Christmas and the week following New Years:
Tuesday's (Dec. 27 and Jan. 3) household recycling and garbage will be collected on Wednesday (Dec. 28 and Jan. 4).
There will be no Wednesday curbside pickup on December 28 or January 4. The next Wednesday curbside pickup will be on January 11.
Thursday's and Friday's household garbage and recycling pickup will remain on the regular schedule.
Residents can bring curbside trash items to the Department of Public Works site located on Fox Island Road Tuesday through Friday. For drop off times, call Public Works at (914)939-5207.
- 1 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot
- 2 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 3 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Port Chester
- 5 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit