PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Don Bosco Community Center is celebrating the opening of its new computer media center.
The DBCC of Port Chester held a dedication ceremony on Friday, Jan. 31 to celebrate its brand new computer lab. The new lab was made possible due to Richard Cashin and Robert Niehaus. The computer lab was dedicated by His Eminence Timothy Cardinal Dolan, Archbishop of New York, representatives said.
The lab was designed and created by CMIT Solutions of Southern Westchester. Classes in digital media and programming will be taught by instructors from Digital Arts Experience in White Plains to the local children in Port Chester.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways