PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Don Bosco Community Center is celebrating the opening of its new computer media center.
The DBCC of Port Chester held a dedication ceremony on Friday, Jan. 31 to celebrate its brand new computer lab. The new lab was made possible due to Richard Cashin and Robert Niehaus. The computer lab was dedicated by His Eminence Timothy Cardinal Dolan, Archbishop of New York, representatives said.
The lab was designed and created by CMIT Solutions of Southern Westchester. Classes in digital media and programming will be taught by instructors from Digital Arts Experience in White Plains to the local children in Port Chester.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester