PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Don Bosco Community Center is celebrating the opening of its new computer media center.
The DBCC of Port Chester held a dedication ceremony on Friday, Jan. 31 to celebrate its brand new computer lab. The new lab was made possible due to Richard Cashin and Robert Niehaus. The computer lab was dedicated by His Eminence Timothy Cardinal Dolan, Archbishop of New York, representatives said.
The lab was designed and created by CMIT Solutions of Southern Westchester. Classes in digital media and programming will be taught by instructors from Digital Arts Experience in White Plains to the local children in Port Chester.
- 1 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester