PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Don Bosco Community Center is celebrating the opening of its new computer media center.
The DBCC of Port Chester held a dedication ceremony on Friday, Jan. 31 to celebrate its brand new computer lab. The new lab was made possible due to Richard Cashin and Robert Niehaus. The computer lab was dedicated by His Eminence Timothy Cardinal Dolan, Archbishop of New York, representatives said.
The lab was designed and created by CMIT Solutions of Southern Westchester. Classes in digital media and programming will be taught by instructors from Digital Arts Experience in White Plains to the local children in Port Chester.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant