PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- For the last seven years Port Chester’s Lael Porcelli has run marathons, sprint triathlons and sold lemonade to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) and honor her niece, Katie Smercak, who was successfully treated for leukemia at the age of five.
- "Louder Than Words," an inspiring independent film based on the vision and evolution of Westchester County’s Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, debuted at the AMC Loews movie theater in Port Chester on Friday, Aug. 1 as part of national release roll out of the film.
- William C. Brown III of Port Chester died July 28. He was 64.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency