PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- For the last seven years Port Chester’s Lael Porcelli has run marathons, sprint triathlons and sold lemonade to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) and honor her niece, Katie Smercak, who was successfully treated for leukemia at the age of five.
- "Louder Than Words," an inspiring independent film based on the vision and evolution of Westchester County’s Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, debuted at the AMC Loews movie theater in Port Chester on Friday, Aug. 1 as part of national release roll out of the film.
- William C. Brown III of Port Chester died July 28. He was 64.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Port Chester Tap Water Deemed Safe After Friday Contamination
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Film Shoot With Steve Carell in Port Chester Tops Week's News
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer