PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10 exciting places to live in New York, according to a report by Movoto.
- William Delgado said he felt like he was dreaming when he saw fliers that appear to be written by him saying he would ban all African-Americans from his barbershop.
- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $3 billion over the next five years to help develop smaller, more powerful processors to push computer technology forward, according to CNET.com.
- Jeremy Leventhal, managing partner at Faros Properties, recently was honored by the Business Council of Westchester with a “Rising Star – Westchester’s Forty Under Forty” award.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday