PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Port Chester is the lone Westchester representative named among the top 10 exciting places to live in New York, according to a report by Movoto.
- William Delgado said he felt like he was dreaming when he saw fliers that appear to be written by him saying he would ban all African-Americans from his barbershop.
- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $3 billion over the next five years to help develop smaller, more powerful processors to push computer technology forward, according to CNET.com.
- Jeremy Leventhal, managing partner at Faros Properties, recently was honored by the Business Council of Westchester with a “Rising Star – Westchester’s Forty Under Forty” award.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant
- 4 Port Chester Resident Charged In Yorktown With Possession Of Marijuana
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says