PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District is asking parents and residents to participate in an online survey to better understand what the community's highest priorities are for the proposed 2014-15 school budget.
The Board of Education also has scheduled meetings on March 5 and 26, April 2 and 9 and May 7. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow