PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District is asking parents and residents to participate in an online survey to better understand what the community's highest priorities are for the proposed 2014-15 school budget.
The Board of Education also has scheduled meetings on March 5 and 26, April 2 and 9 and May 7. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Port Chester Easter Egg Hunt Rescheduled For Saturday
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Port Chester Saturday