PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District is asking parents and residents to participate in an online survey to better understand what the community's highest priorities are for the proposed 2014-15 school budget.
The Board of Education also has scheduled meetings on March 5 and 26, April 2 and 9 and May 7. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday