PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District is asking parents and residents to participate in an online survey to better understand what the community's highest priorities are for the proposed 2014-15 school budget.
The Board of Education also has scheduled meetings on March 5 and 26, April 2 and 9 and May 7. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant
- 4 Port Chester Resident Charged In Yorktown With Possession Of Marijuana
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says