PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District is asking parents and residents to participate in an online survey to better understand what the community's highest priorities are for the proposed 2014-15 school budget.
The Board of Education also has scheduled meetings on March 5 and 26, April 2 and 9 and May 7. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Port Chester High School Salutes Class of 2015
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash