PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Plenty of aspiring singers cover a popular song and post it to YouTube, but when Port Chester’s Anthony Valbiro covers a song, he sings it in the style of 20 different artists.
- State troopers say they found 300 packets of heroin after a traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
- The death of Gary McKeon, a Somers man who first went missing last Friday, was announced Thursday evening by his daughter.
- Pace University has announced that Nancy A. Garvey has been elected to the university's board of trustees.
- President Barack Obama helicoptered into Tarrytown Wednesday with Gov. Andrew Cuomo at his side to push Congress to open the Federal coffers for more infrastructure funding.
- The New York State Republican Party officially nominated Rob Astorino for governor Thursday at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Rye PD Names Women Nabbed For Shopping With Fake $100s
- 3 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 4 Port Chester Tap Water Deemed Safe After Friday Contamination
- 5 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth