PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Plenty of aspiring singers cover a popular song and post it to YouTube, but when Port Chester’s Anthony Valbiro covers a song, he sings it in the style of 20 different artists.
- State troopers say they found 300 packets of heroin after a traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
- The death of Gary McKeon, a Somers man who first went missing last Friday, was announced Thursday evening by his daughter.
- Pace University has announced that Nancy A. Garvey has been elected to the university's board of trustees.
- President Barack Obama helicoptered into Tarrytown Wednesday with Gov. Andrew Cuomo at his side to push Congress to open the Federal coffers for more infrastructure funding.
- The New York State Republican Party officially nominated Rob Astorino for governor Thursday at the Hilton Westchester in Rye Brook.
- 1 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 2 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 3 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester
- 4 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M