PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Simone Development Companies announced it has signed a 1,000 square foot lease with General Nutrition Corporation (GNC) at 262 Boston Post Road in Port Chester.
In signing the nationally recognized nutritional supplement company, the retail center – near I-287 and I-95 -- is now fully occupied.
GNC joins other significant tenants at the retail center that include LA Fitness, Sleepy’s, Pet Spa, Subway and Edible Arrangements. In 2011, Simone welcomed LA Fitness to 260 Boston Post Road after renovating 40,000 square feet and adding a pool at the two-story building, which was formerly occupied by a Bally Total Fitness. At the time, it was the first LA Fitness to open in Westchester County.
“We are delighted that after making significant improvements to our Boston Post Road property, it is fully occupied with a solid mix of retail tenants,” said Joseph Simone, president of Simone Development Companies. “This is a positive development for the community and we’re pleased to be a part of it.”
- 1 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says