PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Simone Development Companies announced it has signed a 1,000 square foot lease with General Nutrition Corporation (GNC) at 262 Boston Post Road in Port Chester.
In signing the nationally recognized nutritional supplement company, the retail center – near I-287 and I-95 -- is now fully occupied.
GNC joins other significant tenants at the retail center that include LA Fitness, Sleepy’s, Pet Spa, Subway and Edible Arrangements. In 2011, Simone welcomed LA Fitness to 260 Boston Post Road after renovating 40,000 square feet and adding a pool at the two-story building, which was formerly occupied by a Bally Total Fitness. At the time, it was the first LA Fitness to open in Westchester County.
“We are delighted that after making significant improvements to our Boston Post Road property, it is fully occupied with a solid mix of retail tenants,” said Joseph Simone, president of Simone Development Companies. “This is a positive development for the community and we’re pleased to be a part of it.”
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'