PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- All Port Chester recreation events are canceled Thursday due to the impending storm, the village announced.
The Senior Community Center will be closed Thursday, and garbage and recycling pickup have been canceled. Village Hall and the court will open one hour later at 10 a.m. and will close early at 3:30 p.m. Thursday's court calendar has been canceled, and all cases have been adjourned until next week.
Village residents are advised not to park their cars on the streets. Do not plow, shovel or blow snow into the street or onto the sidewalk; it is illegal, and may result in fines.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs