PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- All Port Chester recreation events are canceled Thursday due to the impending storm, the village announced.
The Senior Community Center will be closed Thursday, and garbage and recycling pickup have been canceled. Village Hall and the court will open one hour later at 10 a.m. and will close early at 3:30 p.m. Thursday's court calendar has been canceled, and all cases have been adjourned until next week.
Village residents are advised not to park their cars on the streets. Do not plow, shovel or blow snow into the street or onto the sidewalk; it is illegal, and may result in fines.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 5 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges