PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- A Port Chester man was arrested on a first-degree robbery charge in connection with a drug deal that went south at a Hamilton Avenue residence in early March.
- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple in their New Canaan home.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- NYPD Officer Brendan Cronin, a Yonkers resident, was arrested by Pelham police after allegedly shooting a 47-year-old New Rochelle resident six times on Tuesday night while off duty.
- 1 Port Chester Tap Water Deemed Safe After Friday Contamination
- 2 Film Shoot With Steve Carell in Port Chester Tops Week's News
- 3 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye Brook, Rye, White Plains
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List