PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- A Port Chester man was arrested on a first-degree robbery charge in connection with a drug deal that went south at a Hamilton Avenue residence in early March.
- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a Port Chester man with unlawfully collecting unemployment benefits.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple in their New Canaan home.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- NYPD Officer Brendan Cronin, a Yonkers resident, was arrested by Pelham police after allegedly shooting a 47-year-old New Rochelle resident six times on Tuesday night while off duty.
- 1 Port Chester Schools Report Low Rate Of Students Opting Out
- 2 Rye High School Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Port Chester Man Charged With DWI On I-684
- 4 Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide After Hitting DOT Truck On I-95
- 5 Median Sales Price For Single-Family Home Falls 12 Percent In Port Chester