PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Police arrested a local man on a charge of criminal trespassing on Wednesday, Jan. 8, according to Patch.com.
Charles Hill, 37, was accused of entering a public housing project on Purdy Avenue then quickly exiting and hiding behind a car. When police approached him, Hill attempted to flee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Port Chester Tuesday
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed