PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Police arrested a local man on a charge of criminal trespassing on Wednesday, Jan. 8, according to Patch.com.
Charles Hill, 37, was accused of entering a public housing project on Purdy Avenue then quickly exiting and hiding behind a car. When police approached him, Hill attempted to flee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Port Chester Burglary Suspect Convicted After Settling Suit With Village
- 2 Maria Chiappetta, 63, Of Port Chester, Homemaker
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend