PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Police arrested a local man on a charge of criminal trespassing on Wednesday, Jan. 8, according to Patch.com.
Charles Hill, 37, was accused of entering a public housing project on Purdy Avenue then quickly exiting and hiding behind a car. When police approached him, Hill attempted to flee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI