PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Police arrested a local man on a charge of criminal trespassing on Wednesday, Jan. 8, according to Patch.com.
Charles Hill, 37, was accused of entering a public housing project on Purdy Avenue then quickly exiting and hiding behind a car. When police approached him, Hill attempted to flee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'