PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Police arrested a local man on a charge of criminal trespassing on Wednesday, Jan. 8, according to Patch.com.
Charles Hill, 37, was accused of entering a public housing project on Purdy Avenue then quickly exiting and hiding behind a car. When police approached him, Hill attempted to flee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Westchester Food Festival Lineup Includes Port Chester Restaurant
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Port Chester Resident Charged In Yorktown With Possession Of Marijuana