PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Police arrested a local man on a charge of criminal trespassing on Wednesday, Jan. 8, according to Patch.com.
Charles Hill, 37, was accused of entering a public housing project on Purdy Avenue then quickly exiting and hiding behind a car. When police approached him, Hill attempted to flee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 2 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 United Water Warns Port Chester Customers About Phone Scams