PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Dog Park Group, a non-profit grassroots community organization, is selling raffle tickets for the chance to win $10,000 to support the building of a new dog park.
Only 300 tickets will be sold at $100 each. The prize breakdown is as follows:
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $1,000
- 3rd Prize: $500
- 4th Prize: $500
- 5th Prize: $500
Tickets purchased by June 15 get put into an additional $500 raffle while still remaining in the main raffle.
Cash and checks are accepted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 3 'Property Brothers' Filming Episodes In Westchester Through August
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam