PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Dog Park Group, a non-profit grassroots community organization, is selling raffle tickets for the chance to win $10,000 to support the building of a new dog park.
Only 300 tickets will be sold at $100 each. The prize breakdown is as follows:
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $1,000
- 3rd Prize: $500
- 4th Prize: $500
- 5th Prize: $500
Tickets purchased by June 15 get put into an additional $500 raffle while still remaining in the main raffle.
Cash and checks are accepted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History