PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Port Chester 2-year-old is in stable condition after falling from his family's third-story apartment window and landing on concrete, according to News 12 Westchester.
Xion Price climbed up on a bed and fell out of the window on Sunday, March 23, authorities say. He suffered serious head injuries and was taken to Westchester Medical Center for treatment, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester