PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Port Chester 2-year-old is in stable condition after falling from his family's third-story apartment window and landing on concrete, according to News 12 Westchester.
Xion Price climbed up on a bed and fell out of the window on Sunday, March 23, authorities say. He suffered serious head injuries and was taken to Westchester Medical Center for treatment, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 State Police Warn Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation