PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Port Chester 2-year-old is in stable condition after falling from his family's third-story apartment window and landing on concrete, according to News 12 Westchester.
Xion Price climbed up on a bed and fell out of the window on Sunday, March 23, authorities say. He suffered serious head injuries and was taken to Westchester Medical Center for treatment, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell