PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Port Chester 2-year-old is in stable condition after falling from his family's third-story apartment window and landing on concrete, according to News 12 Westchester.
Xion Price climbed up on a bed and fell out of the window on Sunday, March 23, authorities say. He suffered serious head injuries and was taken to Westchester Medical Center for treatment, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 Blind Brook Grad Recounts Confusion Of Living In Rye Brook, Near Rye Neck
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 5 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event