PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Port Chester 2-year-old is in stable condition after falling from his family's third-story apartment window and landing on concrete, according to News 12 Westchester.
Xion Price climbed up on a bed and fell out of the window on Sunday, March 23, authorities say. He suffered serious head injuries and was taken to Westchester Medical Center for treatment, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 One Injured In Port Chester Fire
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M