PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Port Chester 2-year-old is in stable condition after falling from his family's third-story apartment window and landing on concrete, according to News 12 Westchester.
Xion Price climbed up on a bed and fell out of the window on Sunday, March 23, authorities say. He suffered serious head injuries and was taken to Westchester Medical Center for treatment, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Manhunt Under Way For Suspect In Port Chester Bank Robbery