Update: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer has been cleared from southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border on Wednesday morning. Some traffic delays are continuing in the area.
original story: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer on southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border is causing heavy traffic delays Wednesday morning.
The tractor-trailer overturned at approximately 6:45 a.m. on I-95 between the exit for the southbound Hutchinson River Pkwy (Exit 14 and Pelham Parkway (Exit 8B-C).
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 3 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 4 'Property Brothers' Filming Episodes In Westchester Through August
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Port Chester Tuesday