Update: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer has been cleared from southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border on Wednesday morning. Some traffic delays are continuing in the area.
original story: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer on southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border is causing heavy traffic delays Wednesday morning.
The tractor-trailer overturned at approximately 6:45 a.m. on I-95 between the exit for the southbound Hutchinson River Pkwy (Exit 14 and Pelham Parkway (Exit 8B-C).
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle