WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti has been touring stations along the commuter rail line since taking over in February and listening to the complaints and concerns of passengers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Many of the complaints Giulietti hears from commuters are centered on travel times. As travel durations get longer, commuters get more upset, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Giulietti, taking over after two derailments, one of which was fatal, and a host of other mishaps, has drawn his line in the sand: Safety comes under his watch, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 3 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best