PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- A Port Chester man was accused of menacing family members with a rifle in the apartment they share Monday, police said.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news of a Malaysian airliner that the United States has said was shot down over the Russian-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have run over estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
- A truck got stuck under the Metro-North overpass on North Main Street in Port Chester on Thursday closing traffic both ways for more than one hour and a tow truck was needed to remove it.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester