PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- A Port Chester man was accused of menacing family members with a rifle in the apartment they share Monday, police said.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news of a Malaysian airliner that the United States has said was shot down over the Russian-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have run over estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
- A truck got stuck under the Metro-North overpass on North Main Street in Port Chester on Thursday closing traffic both ways for more than one hour and a tow truck was needed to remove it.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 3 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'