PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- A Port Chester man was accused of menacing family members with a rifle in the apartment they share Monday, police said.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news of a Malaysian airliner that the United States has said was shot down over the Russian-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have run over estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
- A truck got stuck under the Metro-North overpass on North Main Street in Port Chester on Thursday closing traffic both ways for more than one hour and a tow truck was needed to remove it.
- 1 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 2 Port Chester Schools Report Low Rate Of Students Opting Out
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 5 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland