PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- A 21-year-old Port Chester man was arrested and charged with third-degree burglary of a branch of Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Hispana church.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- A group of school officials and community leaders are working to encourage Port Chester students to safely walk to school.
- Two contractors were rushed to the hospital after suffering severe body burns when a one-alarm fire started in the kitchen of a home at 37 Woodbine Avenue in Larchmont late Thursday morning.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Port Chester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Frank Sniadack, 91, Of Port Chester, Physical Education Teacher, Head Coach