PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- A 21-year-old Port Chester man was arrested and charged with third-degree burglary of a branch of Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Hispana church.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- A group of school officials and community leaders are working to encourage Port Chester students to safely walk to school.
- Two contractors were rushed to the hospital after suffering severe body burns when a one-alarm fire started in the kitchen of a home at 37 Woodbine Avenue in Larchmont late Thursday morning.
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths
- 3 'Property Brothers' Filming Episodes In Westchester Through August
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Port Chester Tuesday