PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Here's a look at some recent job postings in Port Chester.
- Park Deli meat department on South Regent Street is looking for an experienced part-time meat cutter or butcher.
- A new Italian restaurant is looking to immediately hire bartenders and hostesses.
- C.A. Courtesy is looking for experienced brand ambassadors to work two days a week at Stop & Shop conducting various promotional demonstrations.
- A South Regent Street flower shop is looking to hire a Sunday sales person.
- A Port Chester Peruvian restaurant is looking to hire both a female bartender and server who can speak both English and Spanish.
- A Port Chester/Rye Brook deli is looking for a part-time hand . They prefer Westchester residents.
- Tarry Lodge in downtown Port Chester is seeking self-starters for its front of house positions.
- Applebee's on the Waterfront is looking to hire servers, bartenders, and hosts.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on the Daily Port Chester please email email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.