GREENWICH, Conn. -- Frank Corvino, chief executive officer of Greenwich Hospital, and Brian Doran, chief operating officer, presented the parents and grandparents of New Year's baby, Gianna Magnotta, with a welcome basket on Thursday, Jan. 2.
Gianna Magnotta was the first baby to be born at the hospital on New Year's at 3:46 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 1.
Her parents are Brooke and John Magnotta of West Harrison, N.Y. Grandparents are Holmes McGeory and Karen McGeory.
Mrs. McGeory also gave birth to Brooke at Greenwich Hospital.
For more information, please visit our previous story here.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed