WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The summer isn't quite over yet, but the 2015 Farmers' Almanac is saying that residents in Westchester County and most of the Northeast should start preparing for another winter filled with bitter cold and heavy snowfall.
The Farmers' Almanac is forecasting below average temperatures for the entire country and expects an active storm track for the eastern seaboard that could deliver heavy rains and snow.
The Almanac also "red flagged" early January and early February as times when the East Coast could see strong winds and heavy precipitation.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak