WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The summer isn't quite over yet, but the 2015 Farmers' Almanac is saying that residents in Westchester County and most of the Northeast should start preparing for another winter filled with bitter cold and heavy snowfall.
The Farmers' Almanac is forecasting below average temperatures for the entire country and expects an active storm track for the eastern seaboard that could deliver heavy rains and snow.
The Almanac also "red flagged" early January and early February as times when the East Coast could see strong winds and heavy precipitation.
- 1 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Port Chester Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 4 How Are You Celebrating July 4, Port Chester?
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car