WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The summer isn't quite over yet, but the 2015 Farmers' Almanac is saying that residents in Westchester County and most of the Northeast should start preparing for another winter filled with bitter cold and heavy snowfall.
The Farmers' Almanac is forecasting below average temperatures for the entire country and expects an active storm track for the eastern seaboard that could deliver heavy rains and snow.
The Almanac also "red flagged" early January and early February as times when the East Coast could see strong winds and heavy precipitation.
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Mamaroneck School-Based Center Would Be Like Those In Port Chester Schools