WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The summer isn't quite over yet, but the 2015 Farmers' Almanac is saying that residents in Westchester County and most of the Northeast should start preparing for another winter filled with bitter cold and heavy snowfall.
The Farmers' Almanac is forecasting below average temperatures for the entire country and expects an active storm track for the eastern seaboard that could deliver heavy rains and snow.
The Almanac also "red flagged" early January and early February as times when the East Coast could see strong winds and heavy precipitation.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital