PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
Westchester parents were disturbed by news of heroin reportedly being found last week in the faculty bathroom of a Hudson Valley elementary school, which added extra security Monday.
A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line surprised passengers by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident on his train.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester