WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Developer Unveils Plan For Transformed United Hospital Site In Port Chester
- 2 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 3 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange