WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 4 Port Chester High School Salutes Class of 2015
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed