PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Police say they found 14 packages of cocaine and an unspecified quantity of marijuana in a Port Chester man’s home.
- Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz (D – Somers) wants to get moving on Rye Playland.
- Frank DiBuono, a resident of Apex, and formerly of Port Chester died July 17. He was 48.
- Two lanes reopened on northbound I-95 after a two-vehicle accident between I-287 (Exit 21) and Delavan Avenue in Greenwich led to stop-and-go traffic during the Tuesday morning commute.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak