PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Police say they found 14 packages of cocaine and an unspecified quantity of marijuana in a Port Chester man’s home.
- Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz (D – Somers) wants to get moving on Rye Playland.
- Frank DiBuono, a resident of Apex, and formerly of Port Chester died July 17. He was 48.
- Two lanes reopened on northbound I-95 after a two-vehicle accident between I-287 (Exit 21) and Delavan Avenue in Greenwich led to stop-and-go traffic during the Tuesday morning commute.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck