PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- Youths from throughout Westchester gathered in Port Chester on Martin Luther King Jr. Day to feed almost 300 members of the community.
- Westchester real estate has been recovering from the recession over the past two years. The final statistics for 2013 illustrate the recovery, and industry analysts believe the statistics are a harbinger for a strong 2014.
- A 29-year-old Bronx man and former employee of the New York State Power Authority was arraigned in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday after he allegedly stole nearly $3,000 in gas using state gas cards over the course of more than a year.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo is “sitting pretty” with a 50-point advantage in matchups against potential Republican challengers Rob Astorino and Donald Trump, according to a Siena Research Institute poll released this week.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M