ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Bristal at Armonk, the new assisted living community that offers memory care support as well as enhanced levels of care, has announced the appointments of Juan Adrover as dining room manager, Clement Walsh as housekeeping supervisor and Jessica Oliveras as administrative assistant.
Prior to joining The Bristal, Adrover was an assistant manager at Atria Senior Living in Rye Brook. He also was the dining room manager at Atria Senior Living in Briarcliff Manor. He lives in Port Chester.
Walsh was assistant executive of housekeeping at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City for six years before taking his new position at The Bristal. He received his bachelor’s degree in hospitality management at New York City College of Technology and lives in the Bronx.
Prior to The Bristal, Oliveras worked at Atria Senior Living in Rye Brook. She lives in Armonk.
- 1 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 3 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best