ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Bristal at Armonk, the new assisted living community that offers memory care support as well as enhanced levels of care, has announced the appointments of Juan Adrover as dining room manager, Clement Walsh as housekeeping supervisor and Jessica Oliveras as administrative assistant.
Prior to joining The Bristal, Adrover was an assistant manager at Atria Senior Living in Rye Brook. He also was the dining room manager at Atria Senior Living in Briarcliff Manor. He lives in Port Chester.
Walsh was assistant executive of housekeeping at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City for six years before taking his new position at The Bristal. He received his bachelor’s degree in hospitality management at New York City College of Technology and lives in the Bronx.
Prior to The Bristal, Oliveras worked at Atria Senior Living in Rye Brook. She lives in Armonk.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault