ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Bristal at Armonk, the new assisted living community that offers memory care support as well as enhanced levels of care, has announced the appointments of Juan Adrover as dining room manager, Clement Walsh as housekeeping supervisor and Jessica Oliveras as administrative assistant.
Prior to joining The Bristal, Adrover was an assistant manager at Atria Senior Living in Rye Brook. He also was the dining room manager at Atria Senior Living in Briarcliff Manor. He lives in Port Chester.
Walsh was assistant executive of housekeeping at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City for six years before taking his new position at The Bristal. He received his bachelor’s degree in hospitality management at New York City College of Technology and lives in the Bronx.
Prior to The Bristal, Oliveras worked at Atria Senior Living in Rye Brook. She lives in Armonk.
- 1 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend