PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Fairfield police were called to Kohl's twice after store security stopped two women, one from Port Chester, from leaving the store with about $200 worth of merchandise each, police said.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at exit 7 in Stamford , according to ctnews.com.
- A tragedy was averted as a woman at a children's pool party used her CPR training to revive a 5-year-old boy who wasn't breathing when he was pulled from the deep end of the pool, police said.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter on Monday, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Port Chester Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Empire City Casino Jackpot
- 2 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Port Chester