PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Fairfield police were called to Kohl's twice after store security stopped two women, one from Port Chester, from leaving the store with about $200 worth of merchandise each, police said.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at exit 7 in Stamford , according to ctnews.com.
- A tragedy was averted as a woman at a children's pool party used her CPR training to revive a 5-year-old boy who wasn't breathing when he was pulled from the deep end of the pool, police said.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter on Monday, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle