PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Fairfield police were called to Kohl's twice after store security stopped two women, one from Port Chester, from leaving the store with about $200 worth of merchandise each, police said.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at exit 7 in Stamford , according to ctnews.com.
- A tragedy was averted as a woman at a children's pool party used her CPR training to revive a 5-year-old boy who wasn't breathing when he was pulled from the deep end of the pool, police said.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter on Monday, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M