PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester this week:
- The license to operate the former Renaissance Project outpatient addiction treatment program in Port Chester has been granted to St. Vincent’s Hospital Westchester.
- The Port Chester Board of Education voted to adopt the 2014-15 school budget .
- A grand jury decided not to indict three men on in an alleged kidnapping in Port Chester.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- The man who died Wednesday morning after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge has been identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.