WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents have caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday.
An accident has blocked the left lane of the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway between I-287 and Route 100B in White Plains has led to the left lane being blocked. The accident was reported at 8:05 a.m.
There are ramp restrictions on the westbound Cross County Parkway between Route 22 and Columbus Avenue in Mount Vernon following an accident on the exit ramp reported at 8 a.m.
There are ramp restrictions near the I-684 and I-84 interchange between Saw Mill Road and I-684 as a result of a disabled tractor trailor, which needs to be off loaded.
- 1 Port Chester Police Charge Pair In 'Push-In' Burglary, Victims Injured
- 2 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Port Chester
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation