WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents have caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday.
An accident has blocked the left lane of the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway between I-287 and Route 100B in White Plains has led to the left lane being blocked. The accident was reported at 8:05 a.m.
There are ramp restrictions on the westbound Cross County Parkway between Route 22 and Columbus Avenue in Mount Vernon following an accident on the exit ramp reported at 8 a.m.
There are ramp restrictions near the I-684 and I-84 interchange between Saw Mill Road and I-684 as a result of a disabled tractor trailor, which needs to be off loaded.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 5 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers