WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents have caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday.
An accident has blocked the left lane of the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway between I-287 and Route 100B in White Plains has led to the left lane being blocked. The accident was reported at 8:05 a.m.
There are ramp restrictions on the westbound Cross County Parkway between Route 22 and Columbus Avenue in Mount Vernon following an accident on the exit ramp reported at 8 a.m.
There are ramp restrictions near the I-684 and I-84 interchange between Saw Mill Road and I-684 as a result of a disabled tractor trailor, which needs to be off loaded.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester