This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway and on southbound I-684 caused delays Thursday afternoon.
The accident on the Hutch, between I-287 and North Street (Route 127/Exit 25) in Harrison, was reported at 4:35 p.m.
The accident on 684 is at Route 35 (Exit 6) was reported at 4:40 p.m.
An earlier accident in Northern Westchester occurred on Route 172 at Woodcrest Lane on the Mount Kisco/Bedford border at 12:30 p.m.. There were no serious injuries.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate