WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters are experiencing Friday morning delays as roads throughout the county are a bit slick because of the rain that started overnight and has continued to fall.
There are delays on the southbound Bronx River Parkway in Scarsdale because of road construction. The parkway is reduced to one lane southbound between Crane Road (Exit 12) and Ardsley Road (Exit 11).
Further north, there are ramp restrictions on the southbound Taconic State Parkway between the Saw Mill River Parkway and Pleasantville Road, resulting in stop-and-go conditions.
An accident blocked the left lane on westbound I-287. The accident, reported at 7 a.m. between the entrance to I-684 (exit 9A) and Westchester Avenue (Exit 8E), was cleared by 8 a.m.
An accident with injuries was reported at Hudson Avenue and Fremont Street in Peekskill at 7:45 a.m.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester