WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A pair of Sunday afternoon accidents caused delayed on two of Westchester’s most traveled roadways.
An accident on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway in White Plains reported at 2 p.m. resulted in heavy volume.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway in Yorktown, between Route 6 and Route 132, resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 4 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow