WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident at the southbound I-87/I-287 merger near Route 9 resulted in the left lane being blocked Tuesday morning.
As a result, there were heavy delays and stop-and-go traffic conditions.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m., was cleared by 8:45 a.m., by stop-and-go conditions remained.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Port Chester Tap Water Deemed Safe After Friday Contamination
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Film Shoot With Steve Carell in Port Chester Tops Week's News
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer