PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Port Chester last week:
- Port Chester is one step closer to getting a dog park after the group leading the charge won $25,000 from the PetSafe Bark for Your Park competition.
- If you're flipping through the channels Tuesday night, Aug. 12, you might see some familiar faces. A&E's newest program, "Cement Heads," is a reality show that follows WJL Equities, a family owned construction company based in Eastchester. It will be on Tuesday evenings at 10:30 p.m.
- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
- Bats have been making their way into Westchester homes this month, and the Westchester County Health Department wants residents to know what to do if you catch one in your home.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard