PORT CHESTER, N.Y. Check out what's happening in Port Chester and Rye Brook this week.
-The Blind Brook Board of Education will meet on Monday at 8 p.m. inside the Monroe E. Hass Media Center on the High School/Middle School Campus.
- The Port Chester Board of Trustees will meet inside the Court Room located on 350 North Main Street at 7 p.m.
-Greenwich Hospital's Dr. Henri Roca will visit the Rye Free Reading Room to deliver his talk entitled "Your Health and its National Significance." Roca will explore the reasons why our health status as a nation has diminished.
- The Village of Rye Brook Park and Recreation Council will meet on Tuesday at 8 p.m. inside the village hall.
-The Village of Rye Brook Zoning Board of Appeals will also meet Tuesday at 8 p.m. inside village hall. To view the agenda and documents, visit the village website.
- The Port Chester School District will hold its instrumental concert on Wednesday at 7 p.m. inside the middle school auditorium.
-The PCMS Planetarium will be open to the public on Wednesday evening starting at 7 p.m.
- Port Chester School District Board of Education will meet on Thursday in the middle school auditorium at 7:30 p.m. At the meeting the board plans to release the budget for the new school year.
- Computer basics and surfing the Internet workshops are available on Thursday morning from 10 a.m. to noon at the Rye Free Reading Room.
- Rye Brook Planning Board will meet on Thursday at 7:30 p.m. inside the village hall.
Are you trying to spread the word about events in Port Chester? Enter them into the Daily Port Chester's Community Calendar.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.