PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester/Rye Town Council of Community Services will host its 39th annual Networking Lunch Thursday at Copacabana Steakhouse.
The meeting and networking event will recognize the community's new leaders.
Jack and Jeanine Zaccara will be honored with the Extra Mile Award for their work in educating the children of Port Chester.
The Rev. Bruce Baker, All Souls Parish and Pastor Jim O'Hanlon, St. Paul's Lutheran Church will receive Special Recognition Awards.
Certificates of appreciation will be awarded to the following:
- Angeles McBride, volunteer, St. Peter's Church
- Aida Feliciano, Food 2 Grow On, Edison School
- Remedios Gudino, Food 2 Grow On, Edison School
- Paola Alcantar, Food 2 Grow On, Edison School
- Claudia Magallos, Food 2 Grow On, Edison School
Copacabana Steakhouse is at 29 N. Main St., Port Chester.
The lunch will take place from noon to 2 p.m. Tickets are $50 per person. Click here to purchase tickets.