PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Here are some Port Chester businesses looking to add a helping hand.
- C.A. Courtesy is looking for brand ambassadors to work part-time at the Stop & Shop located in Waterfront Place.
- A Port Chester auto body shop is looking for some help around the office .
- A family owned eyewear company is seeking a product developer to work in its expanding design department.
- Park Deli Meat Department is still looking for a butcher and meat cutter.
- A Private Hair Studio in Port Chester is looking for a seasoned professional to become their next hairstylist.
- Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse on Main Street is looking for an experienced meat preparer but is willing to train novices.
- An established NYC restaurant is offering residents an opportunity to become part of their brand new Port Chester location. They are currently looking to hire line cooks, a salad person, bus boys, dishwashers, servers and hostesses.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on the Daily Port Chester please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.