PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The fourth annual Taste of Port Chester restaurant tour will be held on Sunday, June 8 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Attendees will be able to visit more than 32 different area restaurants at their own pace and enjoy specialty culinary dishes.
Registration for the tour will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Tickets for Taste of Port Chester are $25 with all proceeds benefitting Port Chester Public Schools.
For more information, log on to tasteofportchester.com.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Rye PD Names Women Nabbed For Shopping With Fake $100s
- 3 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 4 Port Chester Tap Water Deemed Safe After Friday Contamination
- 5 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth