PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The fourth annual Taste of Port Chester restaurant tour will be held on Sunday, June 8 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Attendees will be able to visit more than 32 different area restaurants at their own pace and enjoy specialty culinary dishes.
Registration for the tour will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Tickets for Taste of Port Chester are $25 with all proceeds benefitting Port Chester Public Schools.
For more information, log on to tasteofportchester.com.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 5 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year