PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The fourth annual Taste of Port Chester restaurant tour will be held on Sunday, June 8 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Attendees will be able to visit more than 32 different area restaurants at their own pace and enjoy specialty culinary dishes.
Registration for the tour will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Tickets for Taste of Port Chester are $25 with all proceeds benefitting Port Chester Public Schools.
For more information, log on to tasteofportchester.com.
- 1 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 4 United Water Warns Port Chester Customers About Phone Scams
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M