PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The fourth annual Taste of Port Chester restaurant tour will be held on Sunday, June 8 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Attendees will be able to visit more than 32 different area restaurants at their own pace and enjoy specialty culinary dishes.
Registration for the tour will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Tickets for Taste of Port Chester are $25 with all proceeds benefitting Port Chester Public Schools.
For more information, log on to tasteofportchester.com.
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M