PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The fourth annual Taste of Port Chester restaurant tour will be held on Sunday, June 8 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Attendees will be able to visit more than 32 different area restaurants at their own pace and enjoy specialty culinary dishes.
Registration for the tour will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Tickets for Taste of Port Chester are $25 with all proceeds benefitting Port Chester Public Schools.
For more information, log on to tasteofportchester.com.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester