PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The fourth annual Taste of Port Chester restaurant tour will be held on Sunday, June 8 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Attendees will be able to visit more than 32 different area restaurants at their own pace and enjoy specialty culinary dishes.
Registration for the tour will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
Tickets for Taste of Port Chester are $25 with all proceeds benefitting Port Chester Public Schools.
For more information, log on to tasteofportchester.com.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Westchester Sees Population Increase, Census Shows