WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Restaurant Week has released a list of nearly more than 180 restaurants participating in the event this year.
HVRW announced the official list of 183 participating restaurants that will be involved in the 10th annual Hudson Valley Restaurant Week from March 10 to March 23.
The launch event is set for 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24 at RiverMarket Bar and Kitchen at 127 West Main St. in Tarrytown.
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week "celebrates the region’s outstanding dining scene with a focus on farm-to-table, sustainable seasonal products, and buying local," representatives said.
The two-week event features three-course dinners for $29.95 and lunches for $20.95 at participating restaurants. HVRW is presented by The Valley Table.
To view the full list of participating restaurants, residents are invited to visit the Hudson Valley Restaurant Week website.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways