GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital welcomed hundreds of parents-to-be to its eighth annual Pregnancy Primer on Sunday.
Each year, the event draws hundreds of visitors from New York and Connecticut, including grandparents and siblings. This year, the event drew a record crowd of nearly 300.
Greenwich Hospital’s Pregnancy Primer is a “one-stop shopping” educational event for parents-to-be and those just thinking about becoming pregnant. The event primes parents-to-be for what to expect before, during and after childbirth.
OBGYNs, fertility specialists, anesthesiologists, pediatricians, breastfeeding consultants, NICU nurses and yoga/meditation instructors, answered questions fro expectant parents. Tours of the Maternity Department birthing center were given every 15 minutes during the course of the primer.
Greenwich Hospital is a member of Yale New Haven Health System and serves lower Fairfield County and Westchester County.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 3 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester