GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital welcomed hundreds of parents-to-be to its eighth annual Pregnancy Primer on Sunday.
Each year, the event draws hundreds of visitors from New York and Connecticut, including grandparents and siblings. This year, the event drew a record crowd of nearly 300.
Greenwich Hospital’s Pregnancy Primer is a “one-stop shopping” educational event for parents-to-be and those just thinking about becoming pregnant. The event primes parents-to-be for what to expect before, during and after childbirth.
OBGYNs, fertility specialists, anesthesiologists, pediatricians, breastfeeding consultants, NICU nurses and yoga/meditation instructors, answered questions fro expectant parents. Tours of the Maternity Department birthing center were given every 15 minutes during the course of the primer.
Greenwich Hospital is a member of Yale New Haven Health System and serves lower Fairfield County and Westchester County.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI