GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester