GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 4 Choking Hazard Prompts Kraft Singles Recall
- 5 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend