GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Port Chester Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 3 Port Chester Burglary Suspect Convicted After Settling Suit With Village
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Maria Chiappetta, 63, Of Port Chester, Homemaker