GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital experts will guest-star on Tony Savino’s “Spotlight on Medicine” to give medical advice to the community each Thursday from 9 to 9:30 a.m on WGCH-AM 1490.
A schedule of featured doctors and programs for February is below:
Thursday, Feb. 6:
“Congestive Heart Failure: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment” with Dr. Christopher Howes, interventional cardiologist
Thursday, Feb. 13:
“Take Your Health to Heart at the Heart Health Fair” with Kathy Carley-Spanier, RN, director, Greenwich Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Thursday, Feb. 20:
“Filling the Void: Are You an Emotional Eater?” with Jennifer Denkin, PhD, psychologist
Thursday, Feb. 27:
“Healthy, Active and Independent: The New Face of Grandparents” with Roni Lang, social worker, Center for Healthy Aging
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 2 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester
- 5 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange