WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Hudson Valley has beautiful natural and historic sites that highlight the beauty of the area, according to a recent blog on the city guide site Movoto.
The blog highlights areas such as the Old Mill in Tarrytown, the Chuang Yen Monastery in Kent and the beautiful view of a sunset in Cold Spring.
To read the full blog and see all the photos, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'