WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Hudson Valley has beautiful natural and historic sites that highlight the beauty of the area, according to a recent blog on the city guide site Movoto.
The blog highlights areas such as the Old Mill in Tarrytown, the Chuang Yen Monastery in Kent and the beautiful view of a sunset in Cold Spring.
To read the full blog and see all the photos, click here.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News