WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Hudson Valley has beautiful natural and historic sites that highlight the beauty of the area, according to a recent blog on the city guide site Movoto.
The blog highlights areas such as the Old Mill in Tarrytown, the Chuang Yen Monastery in Kent and the beautiful view of a sunset in Cold Spring.
To read the full blog and see all the photos, click here.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents