PORT CHESTER, N.Y. ‒ This week at The Capitol Theatre, join Toots & the Maytals for a 70th Birthday Celebration.
Here’s what you need to know about the upcoming event:
Jamaican music legends Toots and the Maytals will be playing Friday at The Capitol Theatre. The group’s most recent album “True Love,” is a collection of career-spanning songs re-recorded with guest artists Willie Nelson, Eric Claptom, Jeff Beck, Trey Anastasio, No Doubt, Keith Richards and Bonnie Raitt.
Reggae artists the The Tom Tom Club will open the show celebrating Toots Hibbert’s 70th birthday. Additional guests are expected to sit in with Toots during the show.
The event will have a general admission, standing-room-only floor and a reserved, seated loge and balcony.
Reserved loge and balcony seat ticket holders will not have access to the general admission floor. Tickets are $25 for second balcony seats, $35 for first balcony seats and floor general admission and $50 for loge seats.
This event is 18 and over. For more information or to buy tickets, visit The Capitol Theatre's event page listing.
Doors for all shows open at 6:30 p.m., and music begins at 8 p.m. The Capitol Theatre is at 149 Westchester Ave., Port Chester.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Port Chester Turns Out For Vigil To Honor Those Killed in Charleston
- 5 Blind Brook Grad Recounts Confusion Of Living In Rye Brook, Near Rye Neck