WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital leaders, employees and White Plains Mayor Thomas Roach demonstrated their support for heart health during White Plains Hospital’s Heart Health Awareness Day on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Partnering with the American Heart Association, the hospital unveiled a survivor’s gallery featuring moving profiles of several women who have survived heart disease.
Health education materials focused on heart disease prevention and wellness were also on hand, and the hospital once again received the American Heart Association’s Hospital Cup prize for being the most successful hospital team in its annual fundraising walk.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend