PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester SCORE is set to offer a business-plan workshop at the Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library.
"How To Create A Winning Business Plan" will be presented at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 3. Those who attend will learn "how to improve as managers, how to show bankers and investors your business plan, and much more," representatives said.
Westchester SCORE provides free professional guidance and information, accessible to all, to maximize the success of America's existing and emerging small businesses.
The library is at 1 Haseco Ave. in Port Chester.
- 1 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 4 Port Chester Crash Victim Remains In Hospital
- 5 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year