PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester SCORE is set to offer a business-plan workshop at the Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library.
"How To Create A Winning Business Plan" will be presented at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 3. Those who attend will learn "how to improve as managers, how to show bankers and investors your business plan, and much more," representatives said.
Westchester SCORE provides free professional guidance and information, accessible to all, to maximize the success of America's existing and emerging small businesses.
The library is at 1 Haseco Ave. in Port Chester.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd