PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester SCORE is set to offer a business-plan workshop at the Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library.
"How To Create A Winning Business Plan" will be presented at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 3. Those who attend will learn "how to improve as managers, how to show bankers and investors your business plan, and much more," representatives said.
Westchester SCORE provides free professional guidance and information, accessible to all, to maximize the success of America's existing and emerging small businesses.
The library is at 1 Haseco Ave. in Port Chester.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'