PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester SCORE is set to offer a business-plan workshop at the Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library.
"How To Create A Winning Business Plan" will be presented at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 3. Those who attend will learn "how to improve as managers, how to show bankers and investors your business plan, and much more," representatives said.
Westchester SCORE provides free professional guidance and information, accessible to all, to maximize the success of America's existing and emerging small businesses.
The library is at 1 Haseco Ave. in Port Chester.
- 1 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History