PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester SCORE is set to offer a business-plan workshop at the Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library.
"How To Create A Winning Business Plan" will be presented at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 3. Those who attend will learn "how to improve as managers, how to show bankers and investors your business plan, and much more," representatives said.
Westchester SCORE provides free professional guidance and information, accessible to all, to maximize the success of America's existing and emerging small businesses.
The library is at 1 Haseco Ave. in Port Chester.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI