WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Human Rights Commission will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Human Rights Commission Office at 112 East Post Road, third floor, White Plains.
- 1 Port Chester Easter Egg Hunt Rescheduled For Saturday
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Port Chester Saturday