WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Health Alliance on Alcohol, in partnership with White Plains Hospital, the White Plains YMCA and Heineken invites parents to a panel discussion "Talk Early, Talk Often: Tools to Talk to your Teen about Drinking" on Thursday, Sept. 4 at 6 p.m.
The event will be held at the White Plains YMCA at 250 Mamaroneck Avenue.
Join the panel of medical experts, first responders and community leaders as they talk about the tools to talk to teens about drinking.
Light refreshments will be served. To register, call 914-681-1119.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Candidate Going Through Foreclosure Tops Port Chester Week's News