HARRISON, N.Y. -- Open Door Foundation has announced that Rob Thomas will perform an intimate concert on Thursday, Oct. 9, at the Performing Arts Center at Purchase College for Open Door's biannual benefit concert.
Girish Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks, a leader in ambulatory health care IT solutions, and Isabel E.E. Beshar, a community volunteer and Rhodes Scholar, will be the honorees for the event that begins with a VIP cocktail reception at 6:30 p.m., followed by the concert at 8:30 p.m.
A live auction will feature items including an original lithograph by John Lennon that was donated to Open Door by Yoko Ono and several guitars.
Tickets for the event range from $400 for individual tickets, which include the cocktail reception, to $5,000, which includes six VIP tickets and backstage passes to meet Thomas following the concert. Concert-only tickets are $50-$175. Tickets go on sale Monday, Aug. 25.
For more information, visit Open Door Foundation's website here.
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M