HARRISON, N.Y. -- Open Door Foundation has announced that Rob Thomas will perform an intimate concert on Thursday, Oct. 9, at the Performing Arts Center at Purchase College for Open Door's biannual benefit concert.
Girish Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks, a leader in ambulatory health care IT solutions, and Isabel E.E. Beshar, a community volunteer and Rhodes Scholar, will be the honorees for the event that begins with a VIP cocktail reception at 6:30 p.m., followed by the concert at 8:30 p.m.
A live auction will feature items including an original lithograph by John Lennon that was donated to Open Door by Yoko Ono and several guitars.
Tickets for the event range from $400 for individual tickets, which include the cocktail reception, to $5,000, which includes six VIP tickets and backstage passes to meet Thomas following the concert. Concert-only tickets are $50-$175. Tickets go on sale Monday, Aug. 25.
For more information, visit Open Door Foundation's website here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Four Port Chester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Port Chester
- 4 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Port Chester Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'