PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Purple Lilies, a team of residents involved in the fight against cancer, will be participating in the Port Chester/Rye Brook Relay for Life that will be held from Saturday, May 31 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, June 1 at 7 a.m.
The event will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave.
To support The Purple Lilies, visit www.relayforlife.org.
For more information, call 914-937-3497 or 914-469-8029.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways