PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Purple Lilies, a team of residents involved in the fight against cancer, will be participating in the Port Chester/Rye Brook Relay for Life that will be held from Saturday, May 31 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, June 1 at 7 a.m.
The event will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave.
To support The Purple Lilies, visit www.relayforlife.org.
For more information, call 914-937-3497 or 914-469-8029.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 4 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'