PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Purple Lilies, a team of residents involved in the fight against cancer, will be participating in the Port Chester/Rye Brook Relay for Life that will be held from Saturday, May 31 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, June 1 at 7 a.m.
The event will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave.
To support The Purple Lilies, visit www.relayforlife.org.
For more information, call 914-937-3497 or 914-469-8029.
- 1 Port Chester Burglary Suspect Convicted After Settling Suit With Village
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Judge Orders Westchester Publisher To Stay In Jail Until Trial