PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Purple Lilies, a team of residents involved in the fight against cancer, will be participating in the Port Chester/Rye Brook Relay for Life that will be held from Saturday, May 31 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, June 1 at 7 a.m.
The event will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave.
To support The Purple Lilies, visit www.relayforlife.org.
For more information, call 914-937-3497 or 914-469-8029.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Port Chester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Port Chester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Port Chester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Port Chester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell