PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Purple Lilies, a team of residents involved in the fight against cancer, will be participating in the Port Chester/Rye Brook Relay for Life that will be held from Saturday, May 31 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, June 1 at 7 a.m.
The event will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave.
To support The Purple Lilies, visit www.relayforlife.org.
For more information, call 914-937-3497 or 914-469-8029.
- 1 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs