PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The teapot and its ceremonies will be highlighted in an upcoming exhibition at Port Chester's Clay Art Center, exploring tea and its relevance in a global culture.
"TeaTime," featuring both functional and sculptural teapots, runs from Feb. 1 to April 1. A free opening reception kicks off the show on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 5 p.m.to 7 p.m.
The gallery is located at 40 Beech Street in Port Chester. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. or by appointment.
In conjunction with "TeaTime," the Clay Art Center will explore clay and its relationship to tea in a series of events and educational programs occurring throughout the duration of exhibition.
For more information, email Caitlin Applegate or call 914-937-2047, ext. 227.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges
- 4 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 5 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend