PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The teapot and its ceremonies will be highlighted in an upcoming exhibition at Port Chester's Clay Art Center, exploring tea and its relevance in a global culture.
"TeaTime," featuring both functional and sculptural teapots, runs from Feb. 1 to April 1. A free opening reception kicks off the show on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 5 p.m.to 7 p.m.
The gallery is located at 40 Beech Street in Port Chester. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. or by appointment.
In conjunction with "TeaTime," the Clay Art Center will explore clay and its relationship to tea in a series of events and educational programs occurring throughout the duration of exhibition.
For more information, email Caitlin Applegate or call 914-937-2047, ext. 227.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Frank Sniadack, 91, Of Port Chester, Physical Education Teacher, Head Coach
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester