PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Senior Center will host an information session on Energize NY.
The session is set to start at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 11, at the senior center, 222 Grace Church St., Port Chester.
The Westchester County Department of Planning will host the program to show residents how to access low-cost capital available to affordable housing and not-for-profit-owned buildings through the Energize NY Westchester Project.
Westchester County has teamed up with the Energize NY Westchester Project to provide low-cost financing that helps reduce energy costs for properties that need it like multifamily affordable housing and not-for-profit owned buildings, according to a release.
To RSVP, call 914-302-7300.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Port Chester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester